Your Companion

I lurk around your emptiness
Wander around that darknes
That colours your happiness

When strength seep through your vein
And courage walk out on your soul
When you are left to grieve in vain
like the worn-out side of a shoe sole

I am here...

I am here, don't choose fear
Or let your dream soak in its rain
Don't let the uncaring taste your tears
They have no soothing for your pain

I can see that sadness
Deep inside the wetness of your eyes
Beyound that feigned brightness
The world is quick to notice when you
smile

I can take away your dispairs
Though I can't cry your tears
Even as we wade through this forlorn globe
Where all are blind to you and me

But where all hurry to be
When you choose to see
And grasp the strength I give
...I am hope

By: J.ifeme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding The Bond

A Letter to My Daugther

FATE