Moments of Truth

Experience is a great teacher, we are in use. What we learn make us who we are, what we don’t remains better than we are; but the greatest of all teachers is hindsight.
I have learned that a tree can make a forest of trees, if given enough time.
I have learned that when strangers come asking for favors, and you refuse them, if they return without demands, call them friend.
I have learned that having a smiling wife does not necessarily mean a man is happy.
I have learned that the last penny of a fool is his last hope.
I have learned that greater friends are sometimes picked in the gutters of life.
I have learned that I can not be disappointed by others if I don’t over estimate my personal worth.
I have learned that when you break hearts, your heart secretly learns to break.
I have learned that our past, though full of friends, only few cross over to the present, and even fewer will be there in the future.
I have learned that experience is like strokes of cane that teaches with pain, but hindsight is like the flood that tells how bad was the rain.
I have learned that when you love without being appreciated, that your spirit soon give way under the weight of that need.
I have learned that loving never hurts with the right person.
I have learned that, until we accept our failure, success will keep staring from a distance.
I have learned that it is better to creep in one’s meager means than to cruise in the abundance of credit.
I have learned that the feats of the rich and famous are sooner matched by the descendants of servants.
I have learned that true love doesn’t use a loud bell.
I have learned that in every perfect design, there is a stroke of imperfection, only seen to the eyes of the designer.
I have learned that we only get close to saying how we truly feel; we either understate, or overstate it.
I have learned that no matter how long we have forgiven, our mind never forgets; so, we can only choose not to talk about an offence.
I have learned that the only perfect relationship is that viewed from a distance.
I have learned that the mind dies before the body ever does.
I have learned that there is an atom of limitation in every element of freedom we know.
I have learned that the cuts of sword heal sooner than those of word.
I have learned that most times a woman runs into the deceitful arms of that which she dreads most.
I have learned that fear is a worse killer than death.
I have learned that money isn’t the root of evil, the heart of a man is.
I have learned that in nine out of ten, we are the enemy of ourselves, not those large evil shoulders we are used to placing our misdeeds.
I have learned that we all have insecurities; some carry theirs on the forehead, some hide theirs behind their pride, and talk about others.
I have learned we all nag about something, some just do it too loudly, too often.
I have learned that in life, most of us are the bridge (never yielding), and few are the water passing under (poised to let go).
I have learned that patience is not a virtue in the face an emergency.
I have learned that bitterness can make you strong, but only enough to destroy your person.
I learned that I can not be what my mind had not already become.


By: J.Ifeme

Email: j.ifeme2@blogger.com

Comments

  1. Thanks jude, i can't stop appreciating you....
    collins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding The Bond

A Letter to My Daugther

FATE