THINGS

Will my dreams change me?
Will my ways save me?
Will the fires of desire
Give me onto the red herrings; approximate the truths?
Should I fear the things I’ve fought, let my tears becloud my thoughts?
Should I give-in to the unknowns and save these daily battles?
Should I let go the past, free my soul from the shackles of my childhood memoirs?
These things refuse to vanish, won’t be vanquished.
And I ask;
Should I mind-stop the wandering, and pondering,
Avoid the many wonders of life?
Should I drift from these things I greatly sought, that have silently rebuffed my trawls?
These things for which I have become a stranger onto my self,
These things that refuse to be known.

J.Ifeme Elo Collections ©2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding The Bond

A Letter to My Daugther

FATE