This Dream won't Make me

This dream started in a dream calling it a dream
But making no effort to meddle

This dream woke me up from the
Day-mares of reality –
Lay me in a rock chair
While fanning my whims and mesmerizing me
In the ambience of deep buried fantasies

This dream got me loathing those without a dream
Gave me not a ground upon to stand but
The universe in my hand

This dream gave me armor for skin
Denied my make-believe and saw not my sin

This dream is a cross between obsession and
Blatant disregard for popular opinion

This dream made me smile
With my eyes rolled-up in a deep sleep
And my lips dry-tight
When the world was immersed in
The darkness of the night

This dream found me
This dream promised to take me, and I wait to go
Knowing it will take me nowhere

2009© J.ifeme

Comments

  1. one day our dreams become reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This dream found me
    This dream promised to take me, and I wait to go
    Knowing it will take me nowhere"


    Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding The Bond

A Letter to My Daugther

FATE